Students are able to complete a voluntary program of Community Service.
Through giving service to their local and/or global community students will:
· develop as responsible citizens
· contribute to the community in a positive way
· gain self-esteem
· develop the skills of negotiating, using their initiative, problem solving and planning
Students are required to undertake a minimum of ten hours of Community Service.
Students are awarded a certificate at the conclusion of their service:
· Platinum for 60 hours of service
· Gold for 30 hours of service
· Silver for 20 hours of service
· Bronze for 10 hours of service